Sunday, April 27, 2014

You Don't Want to Miss This...

BIG NEWS! If you don't get paid til May 1st you can STILL get the bundle! Woohoo! This is awesome news that I'm super excited to share with you. You still only have through the 28th to order but you can PAY IN MAY if you don't get paid til then! Click here to pay in May for a PDF version. Click HERE for Kindle version. 



Over the last couple of days I've mentioned the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I want to tell you a little more about it today. There's only a few days left to get it so I want you to fully understand what an amazing deal this is.

What You Get


Awesome enough that you get ALL of those things for under $30. 




Here's a breakdown of the books




Phew! I've shared a few with you already, be on the look out for others coming up this week. Don't wait! Make sure to get it before it's gone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10