Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Encouragment


It's October already! I've decided to do something fun and exciting for this October. I'm joining in with The Nesting Place's 31 days challenge. It took me almost a month just to decide what my 31 posts would be about. After my post a few days ago about 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 and a lot of prayer I finally realized what I wanted to do. 

There are so many encouraging verses of the Bible that I want to share some of them with you! So, for each day in October I'll share a verse with you and I pray that you find encouragement you need to get through your day with God's words and promises fresh in your mind.Whether it be a crazy day with your little ones, a stressful day at work or whatever situation life may throw at you, God's word is always true and we can find so much encouragement through His gift to us, the Bible. Join me on this journey of 31 days of encouragement! 

To see all the posts in this series click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10