Tuesday, October 15, 2013

No Limits



This past Sunday we sat with our pastor and his wife for lunch. As we chatted he said something that got me thinking. He said 

"God 's work isn't limited by our location."


Wow!  I don't know about you but I often find myself thinking "if only they were here" or in such and such place, they'd hear what they need to from God and things would be better. What Pastor Ike said yesterday made me realize that God does His work no matter where we are! God knows where we are and how to find us. If He wants a message sent to us we'll get it no matter where we are located or where our friends or family are. He is not limited by location like we humans are. Isn't that wonderful? I'm so thankful for hearing those words from my pastor to encourage me as I pray for friends and family. The next time you feel yourself thinking someone has to be in a specific place remember

God has



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10