Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to Homeschool: Here We Go!

Are you ready or have you already started? by request of the kiddos we started last week! I thought I'd share with you what we'll be using this year for our curriculum This year things get even more interesting because I have three grades going on. My little Natalie wouldn't be old enough for public school kindergarten but she is ready and willing to learn so we're doing kindergarten with her anyway. Then we have Hunter in first and somehow Chelsea is all the way to fifth grade already. So, here's what we're doing with them all.

5th Grade
My Father's World Creation to the Greeks: History, scieence, Bible, music and art
Shiller Math
Learning Language Arts Through Literature: orange book
All About Spelling Level 2
IEW classes with our homeschool group

1st Grade 
My Father's World: Learning God's Story
possibly adding in Singapore Math

Kindergarten
My Father's World Kindergarten Exploring Creation from A-Z

Check out the My Father's World Blogroll 2014-2015  to find more blogs from families who use this curriculum.

When will you start? 

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet another family using MFW Kindergarten! We are finishing up the Sun Unit and having so much fun :)

    Happy Homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting! This is our 2nd year doing k. Last year was so much fun! We just started our sun unit on thursday. I love all the memories made with MFW! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

09 10