Monday, May 4, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week!



Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

Ever since fifth grade I wanted to teach! My  teacher that year was the best! She was funny, used lots of hands on activities to teach and I could tell she just loved teaching! I never thought at that time that I'd be a homeschool teacher for my own children! I'm so glad that God has led me on this path. I know many who read this blog are homeschool moms. So in honor of teacher appreciation week I want to acknowledge YOU! 

Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:
1. You know your kids best and are able to tailor their education to their needs.
2. You put their education above your own wants.
3. You persevere through the rough days and cherish the wonderful ones! 
teacherappreciation_emailnews
Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!

I have another great way to celebrate teachers this week! Join me Thursday night May 7th at 9pm on Facebook for a chance to learn about raising kids that love reading, great Usborne books to help you in your homeschool or classroom and PRIZES! All sales from this event will earn free books for a local children's home! You can check it out here. I hope to see you there! 

Who is a special educator that you want to recognize this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10