Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New blogger!

Well, I finally did it! I'v ebeen thinking about starting my own blog to share our family's happenings and our homeschooling experience.

A little about me, I'm Jacquie, a mom to three wonderful children, my oldest, chelsea is 7. Hunter is 3 and natalie will be 2 in november! It's hard to belive that one!

We are a homeschooling family and even though we have our ups and downs we LOVE this lifestyle. I'm SO thankful that God turned my heart around to the idea. I used to be VERY anti homeschool. A year and a half ago I started thinking about the possibility of homeschooling my oldest who was in public kindergarten. At first I just brushed the idea aside thinking I was crazy to even have that thought enter my head. But God continued to put the idea into my head and so I began researching and talked to some of the ladies at my church who homeschool their children. We made it through 1st grade and now this year I am enjoying teaching preschool to the younger two and 2nd grade to teh oldest!

My blog title? Well there's my husband, wayne and I and our three kids. That makes 5. Our last name is pronounced like the number 4. So, we have 5 fours!

So there you have it, a little bit of me to get started. I plan to add details of our recent apple orchard field trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10