Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Chelsea! 

 My big girl is 9 today! I can hardly believe that 9 years with my beautiful Chelsea Rose have come and gone! We've had our share of trials but SO many good memories along the way!

 Chelsea is my big helper. She has such a serving spirit most of the time and it often amazes me. I'll come into the living room to find it straightened up or see her helping with the dishes in the kitchen. I often tell my husband that God knew what He was doing when He gave us Chelsea first! She is such a great artist and LOVE anything to do with arts and crafts and even photography. I know this is a great gift God has given her to use in her life and I'm excited to see what she'll do with it as she grows. She loves her brother and sister and is always happy to play with them. Of course she loves doing her own thing or playing with children her own age but you would never guess that there's a 4-5 year gap between her and her siblings. I thank God daily for my beautiful daughter. These past 9 years have been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds. Although she wishes to be 16 already I'm happy with her here and now at 9. Slow down time! 

  I just wanted so share some of my favorite pictures of her over the past 9 years. 

newborn at the hospital


1 year old



2 years old 


Chelsea and mommy at 3 years old

4 years old

5 years old.

 First day of kindergarten


6 years old on her birthday
7 years old 

8 years old being a monkey in the tree 



Finally here's some from her birthday party last Sunday. 

With her horse cake made by Grandma! 


opening presents




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10