Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bible Verses for Moms

As I was thinking about what I wanted to do for today I was thinking about Bible verses that could be used and went searching for some inspiration. Well I found it but not quite the way I was expecting. What I found was another homeschool mom and blogger who has compiled a list of ten Bible verses that can be used to encourage us in our daily tasks of caring for our families, house work and teaching our children.


Amber at Classic Housewife  has made a wonderful list of ten Bible passages to uplift and encourage you! Print them out, write them down, memorize them, whatever works for you! We all need these reminders from His word and keeping them in sight around the house or on a card in your pocket is a great way to have that quick dose of encouragement you may need throughout the day!

Any other verses you would add to Amber's list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10