Thursday, October 3, 2013

He will give you the desires of your heart



I first read these verses at the end of the movie Flywheel. They have become some of my favorite verses. Trust Him and commit your life to God and he will give bless you in ways you hadn't thought of yourself. That  doesn't mean that things will always be easy because He still wants us to learn from experiences in life but trust in Him only and "he will give you the desires of your heart" 

This summer for example, we were struggling to pay the rent on our tiny town home apartment while awaiting the arrival of Allison. I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario when all of a sudden things changed. We got help with our rent and were able to move out of that tiny apartment and into an entire HOUSE! The same day we got the keys to our new rental house my husband got a job. Five days later Allison arrived. All things that were wonderful and amazing and I'd never imagined we would have so many blessings come at one time. We trusted in Him and we were blessed greatly for that. You can read about our move and the birth story of Allison in my summer update posts.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10