Monday, October 14, 2013

Love Never Fails

Picture found here 

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 also known as the "love chapter" is a wonderful reminder from God's word about how we are to love others. When my husband and I got married we were given a wooden plaque with the love chapter engraved along with our names and wedding date. It's hanging in our bedroom. Whenever I see it I am reminded of what God wants our love to look like. 

Marriage can be a challenge at times. I had a friend once tell me as a newlywed "It's nothing like the movies!" And she couldn't be more right! We grow up we these romanticized views of marriage from the media and many are rudely awakened when troubles occur in marriage. If we keep these things in mind though and as a couple stay focused on God Love will NEVER FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10