Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



This year on Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. I originally planned on doing a post each day on my Facebook page for things I was thankful for. I honestly had a hard time choosing just one thing each day so I decided to put them ALL here in a post. I also read another blogger's post about being thankful for things we aren't usually thankful for so that got me thinking even more. 

1. My savior, Jesus Christ 
2. My husband

3. Safe labor and delivery of my 4th blessing
4. God's provision for my family
5. Our church family  
6. My home
7.The freedom to home school my children
8.  Our pastors who teach the truth even when we don't want to hear it 
9. The Bible
10.My oldest daughter Chelsea and her love for art.
11. My son Hunter and his energy
12. My 2nd daughter Natalie and how she can light up a room with her smile.
13.All of the beautiful trees around our new house that turned such vibrant colors this fall.
14. Raking all of those leaves and having fun with my kids.

15. My husband's job and the fact that he really likes it! 
16.My pastor's wives who are such great mentors and friends to me.
17.My dad who loves us unconditionally even if he doesn't agree with all of our ways.
18. My sisters
 
19. My husbands family
20. The ability to write and share with you all on my blog and facebook page.
21.My home school group 
22. The piles of laundry sitting in my basement and the fact that I have a washer and dryer to wash them in
23. The piles of dishes which mean that I have plenty of food for my family
24. board and card games for the hours of fun they bring for my family
25. For all of our crazy pets and the entertainment they often bring despite themselves
26.Baby carriers for making a fussy baby into a happy one.
Photo: Fussy baby is now a happy baby

27.good books to read
28. My mom
29. My crazy days that leave me exhausted, my kids and husband happy and others thinking I'm absolutely crazy for having four children and wanting more! 
30.The beautiful snow even though it's cold but I know spring will return and I'll be even more grateful for it.


What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving day? 

Don't forget to be thankful for the things that you don't normally think of. Our God is amazing and does so much for those who choose to follow Him. Give Him the glory, honor and praise this Thanksgiving Day and every day. Don't let  all of the Black Friday craziness get in the way of the fellowship and thankfulness of this fun holiday! 


Happy Bhanksgiving from me and my blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10