Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 in Review


It's the last day of 2013 and I wanted to share with you one last update of my one word challenge for the year and share with you the top posts from My Blessings Homeschool this year.  Before that though I'd like to ask a favor of you. Would you take a minute to fill out a quick survey? I value your input and would love to know your opinions. Click here for the survey. 

Diligence Update 





1. Bible reading is still a challenge. I started the year strong but a few months in I fell way behind in my plan and never caught up. After Allison arrived I never got back into a regular schedule. Definitely something I need to work on in 2014

2. School is going well for the most part. I've come to some realizations that I will share in a different post and that is leading me toward certain curriculum choices for my oldest. Hunter is learning to read and enjoying MFW K. Natalie tags along and is learning a lot too but we aren't doing a separate program for her yet. 

3. My house is a work in progress. I have twice the house I had before plus extra laundry from a new little one. I'm getting there but still a work in progress. 

How did you do on your goals this year?

Top Posts of 2013 












I'm excited and ready for 2014! Please don't forget to take a moment to fill out the quick reader survey and have a wonderful and blessed new year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10