Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bless Foster Children with New Books!

 
Last week I shared that I've started up a business of my own with Usborne books and more. One of the reasons why I joined is because they are on a mission to spread literacy and ignite a love of reading in children. Children who come from troubled homes don't often get the chance to gain a love of reading because they are more worried about making it through each day. I want to bless these children who are cared for by Christian Children's Home of Ohio by donating NEW books to them!
 
Will you help me out by making a donation TODAY? We just need 20 people to donate $25 to raise $750 in FREE books to bless these children and those who care for them each day! This book drive will end on Saturday, October 4th, so be sure to send your donation today.
 

 
I will post updates on the You Caring site as well as here when the book drive is over.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10