Thursday, April 2, 2015

One Sentence Storybooks Review


This winter I was quite excited when Tyndale offered to send me a set of the "One Sentence Storybooks" in exchange for my review of this lovely little book set.When you open the box you'll find ten Bible story books. 

In the back of each book there is a page with pictures and the corresponding words to help your kids learn to read the sentence. On the opposite page you'll find a Bible verse to memorize and information to go over with your child. This takes the one sentence a bit deeper than just the basic Bible "story." 


What I thought: As you can see, my five year old really enjoyed these! Each page of the book builds on the sentence which helps with sight word recognition. They are quick and easy for kids to read which is nice. I really liked that they had the additional information and passages to read with her. You could use this as a quick read through or make it into a themed lesson with the verses to memorize and other activities to go along with it. 




1 comment:

09 10