Saturday, January 5, 2013

Diligence

 
I posted earlier this week about my 2013 goals. Then this morning I saw on another blog a post about One Word buttons. The idea is this. Pick one word that you want to use to describe your goals for this year. After thinking about my 3 goals I posted earlier I realized they all had 1 thing in common. DILIGENCE! For me to accomplish any of them I'm going to have to be diligent in doing them and working on them daily.
 
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with ALL your might.
 
So this is my one word to describe 2013 for me. To be diligent in keeping up with and organizing my household. Diligently reading my Bible daily so that I can read the entire thing this year. Thirdly diligently teaching and training my children whether it be for school or everyday life.
 
If you would like to get your own One Word button visit Only A Breath or email Melanie@onlyabreath.com and tell her what your 1 word is, whether you want the black or white version of the button and a link to your blog. She got mine to me within minutes! Then add your button to your sidebar and introduce your word to your readers as a reminder and encouragement to remember your goals for 2013. Don't forget to link up with Only A Breath and feel free to share your One Word here on my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10