Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello Mornings!

HelloMornings
 
I just found out about this on another blog today! It's a great way to start the day with encouragement from other Christian women who want to spend time with the Lord before they start their day. If you're like me you'd rather sleep in than get up early. I've noticed a BIG difference on days when I wake before my children and spend time reading my Bible and talking to my heavenly Father. Here's a quick description of Hello Mornings. The challenge sign up goes until January 26th. So sign up and pass the word along!
 
  • You’ll get weekly emails to encourage you and give you tips and tools to make the most of your mornings.
  • You’ll also have the chance to join a group so that you can join in a small group community to keep you motivated throughout the challenge.

  • The challenge sign up goes until January 26th. So sign up and pass the word along! I'm excited to get started. Today I had set my alarm for 6am and then managed to sleep in til 8! I'm ready for some encouragement and accountability to start my days right. How about you?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    09 10