Saturday, October 12, 2013

Above Rubies


Today I want to share with you a wonderful source of encouragement! It's a website and magazine called Above Rubies. I found out about this site a year ago and have greatly enjoyed receiving their free magazine every couple of months! In it you'll find stories of family, childbirth, marriage, and more They also offer a daily devotional through e-mail, online forums, blogs and other resources. I'm often amazed at the work God does in the lives of these women and it encourages me in my walk with Jesus. I pray that it will do the same for you! 

"A CAPABLE, INTELLIGENT AND VIRTUOUS WOMAN,
WHO IS HE WHO CAN FIND HER?

SHE IS FAR MORE PRECIOUS THAN JEWELS
AND HER VALUE IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES OR PEARLS."

PROVERBS 31:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10