Friday, October 11, 2013

He Will Restore



We've all been there in our marriages, struggling. We feel like giving up for one reason or another. Figure "Why bother? It's not going to get any better." I'm here to tell you that He can restore your marriage and help you through! One reminder for me is my wedding ring. When i felt like giving up I looked at my ring and remembered I'd made a promise to God, my husband, my family and myself that for better or worse my marriage would last. Then when listening to a Christian radio station I heard He Will Restore by Chris August. Here's my encouragement for today. When things get tough take a look at your wedding ring and remember that covenant with God. 



Then listen to this song. Enjoy! 


Your turn to share. What helps you through those tough times in your marriage? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10