Thursday, October 10, 2013

Following Your Dreams


We all have people in our lives who encourage us in one way or another. Today I wanted to share one of them with you. My sister Lauren!


She and her best friend moved from our little Ohio town to San Diego about seven years ago. They got their to find that the apartment they had lined up was no good and had to find a place that day to rent. Once settled in they pursued a lifelong dream. Becoming designers and starting their own line of handbags called LeoLuca!

LeoLuca Handbags

I remember growing up and watching my sister draw page after page of outfits, patterns, designs etc. I know it's not easy starting a new company of your own. The fact that they are working at it and going for their dreams is a big encouragement to me. I may not have aspirations of being a designer but for other areas of my life they encourage me to reach for my dreams. Lauren and Emma also remind me of a favoirte verse, Ecclesiastes 9:10.

I love the fact that they work so hard at doing something they love. Your turn to share. Who encourages you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10