Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Great Homeschool Convention


GHC | 300 x 140

Have you ever been to a homeschool convention? Do you make it a point to go to one every year? Well this is our fourth year of homeschooling our children and we've yet to make it to one. BUT, this April we'll be heading to Cincinnati for the Ohio Great Homeschool Convention! If you don't live near enough to come to Ohio there's also events happening in California, South Carolina and there will soon be one in Texas.



Homeschool Convention Locations, Dates and Speakers


So, what goes on at these events? I don't know from experience but what I've seen on  the Great Homeschool Conventions website there's lots of curriculum to look at in their exhibitor's hall, sessions with great speakers and even a kids' conference for ages 5 and up. 

Some of the speakers I'm excited to hear from are Heidi St. John of the Busy Mom Blog,  Cathy Duffy (100 Top Picks), Steve Demme (Math-U-See) and a whole bunch of others that can be found on the GHC site

Hubby reluctant like mine? There's even comedians Mark Lowry and Bob Smiley. That got my husband excited. Plus if you're coming to the OH event the Creation Museum is close and kids are free this year. We're making it a good weekend event of fun at the convention and also a visit to the Creation Museum since we don't get down to southern Ohio very often.


Will I possibly see you in April in Cincinnati or will you be attending a conference elsewhere? Share your experiences. I'd love to hear about it!
GHC Registration


DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Thank you, in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10