Sunday, April 21, 2013

7 Day Real Food Challenge



What is this 7 Day Real Food Challenge? That's just what I thought when I first discovered it in a Facebook Post! After looking into it more it sounds like a great idea! The challenge is to eat only "real" foods for one week. This means no processed or prepackaged foods. Why? Because basically they aren't healthy for you. Especially during pregnancy it's important to eat the right foods to get the best nutrients to the little one. I have to admit I haven't been very good about this lately. So this week I will share with you our meals and other ideas.

 For breakfast this morning I made myself a smoothie. A favorite breakfast since I've been pregnant. It consisted of a banana, peanut butter, ice, milk and honey. SO Yummy and healthy too! I started the challenge without even realizing it this morning. 

To find out more about the challenge, download your FREE Real Food Guide E-book, get a recipe book AND enter to win prizes head over to The Holistic Mama's website. Lots of bloggers have joined in and will be there to help you along with tips, ideas and support. Hope to see you there and take this journey with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10